25.1.11

Testing testing

yoyo....


   Emily is here... Now I wanna use English to write this essay ...hehehe

   This only a testing, because I know my English is very poor.

   Recently, I have read a novel <Twilight>, and it is too difficult for me to finish it.. I can't understand every sentence very well, I have to keep on checking dictionary.

   Well, it is not too late for me if I start to study English now...

   Because yesterday I watched a video, is about the new movie of Jay Chou in Hollywood <The Green Hornet>, he was an actor inside the movie, and he was interview by a Ang mo, when he spoke, his English is bad than me~ Walau~ But i like him,haha...

   He is a famous singer in Asia, it doesn't matter if he can't speak English, because he can get a translator anytime...But I'm just a ordinary girl, if i can't speak English,no matter how good my Chinese, I'll never get a good respect from Ang mo....(erm,cannot say reapect la,but i dono the word call wat~)

   mm.....so, no need speak like a news reporter, but at least, i can connect to the whole world.....Yes !!

没有评论: