26.1.11

Testing testing 2

   Its Holiday now !! My holiday will end at June...So now is too much time for me....No part time work , no tuition , not date... Its really boring .... ==

   Now I'm waiting for my SPM result come out~ The result will come out at March , the date is draw near and i started to become very nervous...

   I don't know why, maybe scare for the result , because I feel that , I didn't work hard before the SPM coming... My target actually is to get 3 A's and this is only a normal target for me , but i still get nervous...hahaha

   Today i chat with my husband at facebook and I told her that I felt nervous to see my result , she told me that she felt nervous too....hahaha


  I think everyone has the same feeling as me.... So , relax now and face the fact , how much u worked , how much you will get... hahaha

。。。。。

没有评论: