28.3.11

Pls kiss the game, not me

Game is always important than me? You stay together with the game everyday, you did not say boring at all. But when i text a lot for you, you told me that you need the time for your self? What wrong with you?? Until one day, you told me that your computer was broken, then you looked like crazy, you cant live with out game even though 1 day. Find, now i know it more clearer.

Game is always important than me? Then, please kiss the game,not me. Do not come and tell me how much you love me, but you care your computer more than me. I'd never saw you go crazy because of me, but what I saw is, you will go crazy without game even though just one day. Okay, please kiss the game, then movie with the game, dinner with the game, pour out you bitter with the game.

Game is always important than me? Why don't you just broken up with me? Then you can stay forever with your game and I will not bother you anymore. No need waste your game's time to care about this stupid girl.

Game is always important than me? That is why after you woke up, the 1st thing you did is switch on the computer but not send a 'Good morning' to your girlfriend? That is why you forgot to say good night to your girlfriend before you sleep, just because you play game until too tired and straight away go to bed?

Game is always important than me?  I know game is irreplaceable. So, I wish you happy forever with your game!

没有评论: