15.3.11

Jay Chou


I want to talk about a guy, though he will never see what I write at here. He is Jay Chou. Haha.. i was wondering why I'm so addicted to him, maybe he has a good heart and he loves Chinese culture perhaps. he loves his mother and grandmother,is a good son and a good grandson. He listens everything when his mother said, even though he buys a car, he have to get a permission from his mother also. I hope next time i will have a son like this, but i don't really hope he is my husband, because he will care his mother more than me, and maybe we will get fight 1 day because his mother.

Come back to Jay Chou, i knew him since i was in standard 5, my classmate who name Patrick was addicted to him, he always dance around in the class and sing his song, but i don't like Jay at the time, he seems cool and arrogant. Every time i saw him in the TV, i will change to another channel, haha...Jay, i feel so sorry about that, I do not really understand you at all and I just look at your face and judge you. haha

When I come into secondary school, I started to know Jay Chou more, I care about his news and his songs, and i feel he is really a good song writer, he has his own special characteristic, he create his own style called Jay style, he has his own fashion sense, his own style show in front of camera, even he write a song to insult the paparazzi, he is fearless i guess so.

About his music, he has his own style to sing all his song, and this is one of the way that made him famous, is the voice that easy to identify. When you listen to the radio, you can recognize his voice and his music even though you are not his fan. He is awesome when he plays piano, he got a lot of piano competition awards. He is good in guitar also , that is why I'm also addicted in guitar.

He is quite shy, I like boy who shy at some time, i feel they very cute, inherit the Chinese culture, Chinese people are shy, we do not act like western people. Jay Chou looks like a real Chinese man, and he same with me, both of us love Chinese culture also~ hahaha~ Jay Chou, stay shy ya~ hahaha


Last, I really hope i can meet him in 1 day, i do not know when he will come to Malaysia, but i will wait for him.

♥♥♥ Jay Chou

2 条评论:

herdescool 说...

he came last month. he is good in every musical instruments, not just piano and guitar.

the lyrics which is nice to listen were from fang wen shan, not him. his music sense is good but not in the linguistic expression.

羽大侠 说...

don't criticize my Jay~ haha~
i know fang wen shan wrote a lot a song for him,but if u listen to other song that wen shan wrote, it does not sound good like Jay's song~
he can play guzheng,drum,cello also,but not very well~he only pretty good in guitar and piano~haha