16.3.11

JT

JT is a person who always find me chat when I on my face book or msn, some time he will also call me to ask me recent  status, I am so glad that he always call me leng lui, though I know I am not eng lui at all..haha.. Well, what you all call me, i will accept it~ do not scold me enough..

He loves star, so he got a name on his face book call Stargazer. I like star too, but I like meteor shower more, do you like meteor?? haha... Maybe in the future, we can find a suitable place to watch the star, i think that will be awesome. You can use your Canon camera to capture it and let it be your memory... Forever and always...

He is 'real' in his heart, he talks what he thinks in his mind. To me, he never filter all the words he want to speak out perhaps, he shows the real of him in front of all his friends, he is kind. I think this is the way some time make him can not get closer with his friend, as i know, when we started to work in this social, we have to think carefully before you speak out,this is to avoid to displease some one. you will never know if you displease he/she, will he/she revenge or not. So, hmmm....Hahaha

He is same as me, I always talk with my friends do not through my brain, but i will started to control myself, because i will come out work in the near future~



I want to give apologize to you, about what I did in the last year. Do you remember that? I sent a wrong msg to you. I know the msg hurt you badly. I did that because i very busy on that time and i got nervous to face my examination. Fortunately, you forgave me. thank you so much~  i did not lost a friend.
 
He is a Virgo man, so he got the Virgo characteristic which is cleanliness,he do not like people touch/sit/lie/stand on his bed, he feels dirty. Am I right?? haha~ This is what Virgo have.

Trust me, how much you worked, how much you will get. You are a hard working man. You will get a good wife, good family, success in you work in the comin future~ because you are fearless to chase it. Buck up my friend !

没有评论: