3.5.11

一个看法已成立

Lee,
A guy who are a millionaire or billionaire I guess. I don't know how many digits is in his bank, but I know he is a very rich person.

He looks like a normal person, wear simple, no branded. He has a thin body cover with a normal attire , eyes with  crow's feet ,a kindly smile and a husky voice. He didn't talk so much with me.


Today he came to his teashop, suddenly 2 men came in, one of them is Lee's secondary school's teacher, he treated them very well, showed his generous to them. This was the 1st time I saw him chat with people.


I didn't sit with them, I sat beside a table and put my ear into their conversation.(偷听)


Lee, he makes me change my mind.  About the of view in life.
He said :" What is life?"
He threw this question to the 2 guys, they can't answer Lee, so Lee continue :" Do you think earn a lot of money is the best thing of this world?"
I know, a perfect life is not only MONEY. Though we can't live without money.

What he said, it makes me think a lot. This was the thing that my parents didn't teach me, the textbook didn't record. It's a good experience to me.


I'm so glad that I have ALL of you. Thank you for the experiences that you share with me. This will be the wealth in my life. Perhaps , when I come into real world , your experience will become a reference book to me.


Last , THANK YOU AGAIN !

LIFE IS SO COOL



I didn't write down my thinking, but 2day , a big change is occurred. A fresh thinking is bringing me to a new stage.

没有评论: