27.5.11

Pirates of the carribean 4




I watched it yesterday with my friend. It's so so so so so funny and it's so so so worth !! I was so addicted with this movie, especially----The pirate. Haha... He is so cute to me.. Jonny Depp is such a good actor, he can act very well in every single movie. 

I started to know him when he acted on the 1st "pirates of the Caribbean" with the role of ----Jack Sparrow. He created a new image which is quite smart but confused @_@ , he is smart when he gets trouble, he is confused in some little things. He enjoyed his life and fearless for his travel though  he met the unbelievable things...


In "pirates of the Caribbean 4" , the mermaids are so gorgeous, but they are different with the fairy tale. So what's the different? I don't wanna tell you. You have to buy ticket for it. Trust me, this will be worth to watch at the cinema. Don't ever buy the cheap cheap DVD for 'Pirates'

I can give u 5 reasons why you have to watch it:
1st, Jonny Deep is a good actor.
2nd, look at the mermaids and you'll shock with their beautiful and character ==lll
3th, about 2hours 30 minutes, pay RM10 and you can enjoy 2.5hours in a big air-con room.
4th, enjoy every screen in the movie, it's like fairy tale, every view is absolutely awesome.
5th, you can learn some moral value on it. About greed, loyal and so on.


So, What you waiting for? Click this www.cinema.com.my and search the suit movie time.

I really thumbs up for this movie 
<Pirates of the Caribbean>

2 条评论:

herdescool 说...

for me, the movie is just as usual, it is because the story lines like this movie are just ordinary, nothing fascinating about.

but what i agree is the length of the story is long enough, it make us felt it is worth to buy ticket to watch the movie.

羽大侠 说...

i lik see leng lui~ haha~ i like the mermaid very much~ hahaha