27.7.11

Show off my LOVE to you

When The 1st day I Born
I had it all
I know i am pretty lucky
that i have you in my life

You are JUST awesome to me
And what you did
Is good to me

I still remember
The year when I was 17years old
I went to a friend's birthday party
When I walked down the stairs
and wearing my shoes
You ask me went up stairs and changed my dress
Because my dress was too short !

The 1st time when a guy wooing me
I told you
and you kept this secret 
and let nobody know
and now
I feel lucky that I have this guy 
He helps you to take cares me
to give love to me
to lead me

1st time u leave me and sister for 1 month
Before you fly
You hugged me tight
I can feel your fear
and you just can't help yourself
and cried
I know you miss us so much

You take care me every moment
You protect me by your way
AND
You love me from your heart

To me,
you're the prettiest lady in the world
you'll never fade by the time

As Shakespeare said:
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this and this gives life to thee.


WHY I WROTE THIS IN ENGISH?
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LET MY MUMMY SEE
XDXD

没有评论: